Author Topic: Breast feeding during the night has become a prop - 8 months  (Read 4521 times)

Offline N_Mom_S

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Re: Breast feeding during the night has become a prop - 8 months
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 09:40:45 am »
Hi! Good luck with the independent sleep and your trip! Another idea for the hotel, in case he doesn't have a lovey which I guess would help a lot, is to bring his crib sheet so that he can get a familiar smell. That's what we did in our trip  ;) It also adds an extra layer in case you're worried about the hotel crib not being super clean haha. That, and lots of cuddles!!  :)

Offline FPT23

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 18
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 22:08:49 pm »
Yes! A lovey! And I second the sheets as a familiar scent! Awesome suggestions there :)

I always take extra sheets for hygiene purposes myself haha ;)

Enjoy your trip!! :D
Fabi

Offline Palmira78

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 3
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 20:13:24 pm »
The trip was excellent and my DS2 only woke up once a night every day for a full week.. He was able to sleep every day for more than 5 hours non stop and we all went to sleep at similar time than him so we have never been so rested.
Afterwards back from holiday we did no keep the good track and returned to 3 or 4 NW. I guess the hot temperatur had an influence..
But this is another story. I think we can close this thread.
Many thanks for the great advice! I took a lovey and the bed sweats and blocked the light :-)

Offline FPT23

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 18
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2016, 15:33:24 pm »
Your very welcome and hopefully we can get those NWs handled soon on your other post :)

Happy to hear about the lovely trip! :D glad our suggestions were of help for u!
Fabi