Author Topic: How often to you track EASY?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline ladymugg

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
How often to you track EASY?
« on: August 05, 2016, 04:34:03 am »
Just a question... I was religious about updating my baby tracking app with baby number one.  This time around I'm keeping it a little bit in my head.

Do you tend to track daily and frequently, or just while observing or leading up to a routine tweak?

Interested to know if I'm being foolishly lazy and should be better at doing my home work or if it isn't really a big deal... and my memory is serving me ok! :D :D :D
Mum to DD born April 2014 and DS born April 2016.

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 249
Re: How often to you track EASY?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 05:09:39 am »
I actually never tracked it except loosely in my head! And I kept the "Average A Times" FAQ marked as a favourite on my phone when I had DD3 - but she totally didn't fit the average of course :P
Heidi

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Showing Appreciation 496
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 07:33:13 am »
I had wrote the EASY with pen & paper during tricky times, transitions, when things went off track and it would be daily through those times but once things had settled I would stop.  I also kept a daily food log when we started solids in case he had any reactions I needed to try to track.  I've never kept a record just for the sake of it though.

Offline Lindsay27

• Showing Appreciation 78
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 11:32:42 am »
Yes I agree with these above, mostly just had an ideas of average A times and wrote down/kept a log when/if things started to go wonky so I could "see" what was going on.  If it helps you though by all means do it!