Author Topic: Help with 9mo naps and school run  (Read 1472 times)

Offline clairew11

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Help with 9mo naps and school run
« on: August 16, 2016, 08:09:30 am »
My lo has just turned 9 months, she has been crawling a month, pulling herself up and cutting top teeth 😁! I feel she has been permanently ot due to the school run and her morning wake up time is never the same! Most of the time she would nap forever and I always have to wake her from both naps sometimes after two hours!!! I need help as I leave for the school run at 2.20pm so need to do a long am and short pm I think but need help with times! Sometimes I feel like she can do long a times and others she is shattered by 3 hours. We have constant night stirrings and some cot parties so need to get sorted. any help much appreciated x

Offline Skadiver13

• General Sleep
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 44
Re: Help with 9mo naps and school run
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 18:26:07 pm »
Hi hun I struggle with the darn school runs too :), can you post your current EASY?
My dreamed for Angel Baby DD (other than dreaded 40min naps) Born 4/30/16
Reflux, MSPI, Love my Spirited,textbook little munchkin DS Born 5/17/2012

**Siobhan**

Offline clairew11

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 20:00:57 pm »
At the mo, it is wake anytime between 6-7 but unsure some days as she can just lie there!

So say wake 7
E 7
Breakfast 8
Short nap say 10-10.45
Lunch 12
Milk 1.30 she has just dropped to 3 bottles, before she had milk at 11 and therefore could go to bed at 1.
I was aiming for a nap straight after milk until 2.20 or 2.45 if I haven't got pre school pick up
It's then bed by 7 but she just seems constantly tired

I therefore think a longer am nap now will work better so going to try for a nap 3.5 hours after wake up and I guess il just have to see if that gives me a good nap and if not push it?

Argh I'm so not sure

Offline lolsyb1982

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 34
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 21:08:22 pm »
I have an almost 9 mo and we do long am short pm. Here is our routine if it's any help. We have recently had to cut that pm nap quite a bit to lengthen our night.

Wu 6
Nap 10-11.30/45
Nap 3.30-3.50
BT 6.30
Lauren