Author Topic: Was only waking once in the night, now up twice again? 3 months old  (Read 1287 times)

Offline steph87holden

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Hi all my little girl was doing really well with sleeping and was only waking once in the night at around 3.30/4 then staying asleep till around 7/7.30am. She turned 3 months this weekend and all of a sudden is waking twice again (seems to be around 2 then 5)  as she's hungry and seems a bit more restless at night needing rocking back to sleep whereas before this weekend she'd been  in a good deep sleep till she woke for her feed? Any ideas? I wondered if it could just be a growth spurt so she's waking up more often for feeding again? x

Offline lolsyb1982

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 34
Re: Was only waking once in the night, now up twice again? 3 months old
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 08:12:13 am »
Hi there!

Yes there is a growth spurt at this time and totally normal for LO's to wake more often for a feed for a few days.
If it continues for longer than a week come back and we can see if there's anything else which may be up  :)
Lauren

Offline steph87holden

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Was only waking once in the night, now up twice again? 3 months old
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 08:16:23 am »
Oh great thank you that gives me some peace of mind. I was thinking she's been doing so well what's happened now! Fingers crossed its just a short phase x