Author Topic: It's been 9+ months with no sleep, you guys, it's not funny anymore  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Katrix

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
My Little girl is 9mo. breast fed.
She has been on Easy since birth without any great success. I try and put into schedule everything I can but it seems like It doesn't make too much of a difference.
Her eating schedule is consistent, she takes solids very well no fussing. She takes two naps a day but they are all over the place, never at the same time and I don't seem to be able to control that. She goes to bed at 8 or 8.30 pm depending on when her last nap finished. Some nights she would fall asleep straight after her night time routine, some nights she will struggle for over an hour.
My main issues is that she keeps waking once or twice a night. Some random night in the last month when she would sleep from 8 till 5 just to fool us it's getting better. Some nights she would wake 5 times.
What am I doing wrong? Why won't she have a normal schedule and proper night sleep?
Help me, please.
Kat

Offline lolsyb1982

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 34
Re: It's been 9+ months with no sleep, you guys, it's not funny anymore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 09:30:40 am »
Hi I've just posted on your nap thread. I would imagine the night wakings are in relation to your daytime routine so to keep it all in one place and so you don't get conflicting advice I'm going to lock this post and we can support you over in naps.

Does that sound ok?

If anyone was following here is the nap link Help needed with setting up times for naps
Lauren