Author Topic: FEEDBACK: Is this an 'ok' EASY for my 7 month old???  (Read 1333 times)

Offline eeleahc

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: October 24, 2016, 23:15:29 pm »
DD2 just turned seven months. EBF + solids

Wakes at 8am, Feeds
Solids 9:30 am
Sleeps Nap #1: 11:30
Wakes 1:15/1:30, Feeds
Solids 3:00 pm
Sleeps Nap #2: 5:15
Wakes 6pm, feeds
Bedtime feed at 9pm, sleeping around 9:15
Sometimes DF 11:15pm (sometimes I skip it and she wakes on her own around midnight or 1am for a feed)

This is a typical day. I find she wants almost a 4 hour Activity Time if she pulls a 2 hour first nap! Pushes Nap #2 and bedtime pretty far but not sure if that's an issue?

Sometimes she sleeps through after a DF, sometimes she's up 1am for a feed and then sleeps til 8am, other times she's up at 3 am or 6 am ...its pretty inconsistent.

Just wanting some feedback! TIA

Offline Lindsay27

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 78
Re: FEEDBACK: Is this an 'ok' EASY for my 7 month old???
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 00:01:25 am »
I think that's the glory of EASY, if this day works for you and works for your DD then it is perfectly ok!  My DD is a bit older but also needs a 4hr A time if she has a really good morning nap.

If you would prefer an earlier night then what you can do is cap the first nap and then do a longer PM nap and an earlier BT, so maybe something like:

WU 8
Nap 11-11:45
Nap 2:45-4:15
BT 7:30/8

Because the first nap is capped you shouldn't need the 2nd A time to be so long so it makes the day shorter, but if you are happy with the way her day is now there is no need to necessarily change it :)

Offline eeleahc

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: FEEDBACK: Is this an 'ok' EASY for my 7 month old???
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 01:23:47 am »
ok thanks so much!