Author Topic: Help to get on EASY for 3.5 month old  (Read 4500 times)

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: Help to get on EASY for 3.5 month old
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 18:52:26 pm »
Yes, we've lost a few posts in the server move - but the good news we haven't lost our forums :)

Try your W2S at a slightly different time. I think you had some success with it before, you might need to go in 5 mins earlier to catch a different part of the sleep cycle.

Offline sevenebulas

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 21:08:27 pm »
Thank you so much for suggesting silent reflux to me, you were right. I was so reluctant to give him an acid blocker and kept hoping it wasn't reflux and would just go away but it didn't (he's nearly 5 months now). I found a homeopathic treatment that I wanted to try before meds and he's been on it for the last 5 days. He's like a new baby. I now have a video monitor and I watched him go through a nap transition today. After 45 minutes he woke, fussed a bit and wiggled around for 15 minutes and then fell back asleep. I think that he was capable of long naps all along and would occasionally take one, but the reflux kept most of them short. That's my theory anyway. I'm just glad his 100x a night wakings have stopped, the last few days its like my brain has been waking up. The 1 or 2 he does now is like a dream that I probably won't complain about for a while.

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 13:47:04 pm »
Well, although it is not good news that your LO has reflux it is good news that you have found something which is helping him :)
The "like a new baby" sounds wonderful!!  It's great to hear you are getting better naps and nights and can relax a little bit.
I hope the meds continue to work for you - if not then there are prescription meds available which I am sure you are aware of.

Thanks for stopping by with an update - always lovely to hear good news!