Author Topic: FTM dd Overtired/ undertired?? 3mo averaging 8hrs in 24!! please help!  (Read 11031 times)

Offline ellieelmo

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: FTM dd Overtired/ undertired?? 3mo averaging 8hrs in 24!! please help!
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2017, 11:48:13 am »
Ok, thank you.

I'll retire this thread now and wait it out a bit before starting a new one. This morning dd settled herself for a nap at A 2.45 and slept for 1hr 10 so I'm really not going to accept that she can't do it! She's just done it again at A 3 and we're 15mins in to her sleep (fingers crossed). She does it every night in minutes so I think I just need to keep giving her the opportunity to practice. And starting with that first nap of the day as the easiest. The other naps we are either in the pushchair or just a cat nap which I don't mind her sleeping on me for, in fact I love it. So strange that when she does self settle I feel so guilty that I can get in with washing or cooking and just want to watch her sleep. Gah! Hormones!

Thank you so so much for your support and suggestions, I can't think what state we would be in if you hadn't been so generous and this forum didn't exist. I hope maybe one day I can help somebody as you have me xxxx

Offline becj86

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 346
Re: FTM dd Overtired/ undertired?? 3mo averaging 8hrs in 24!! please help!
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2017, 00:25:40 am »
There will be ups and downs still but you know she has the basic skill.

Happy to have been able to help. Please do stick around and keep contributing to our community here :)