EAT > Breast Feeding

new baby

<< < (3/3)

aisling:
Hope DH finds a dummy that she will take and let your boobs heal a bit.  hugs.

*Ali*:
You might consider cup or spoon feeding if you choose to express and don't want to risk a bottle preference.

I'd definitely get some IRL help from a qualified LC and ask for baby to be checked for TT.

eva026:
Going in to see LC today. Will see what she says.

mulvia:
Hi there and big hugs! Sounds like my LO (3 days old) is taking after yours  ;)  :o - I do have one piece of advice from first DS and that's those silver nipple cups if you're still having problems. They worked wonders for me. A bit expensive and not so subtle under thin clothes but for your nipples' sake it's worth a try. Good luck!

eva026:
Wow, that would have been amazing! I was in so much pain for days, anything touching would hurt like crazy, to the point it was waking me up at night.
Thankfully I'm all healed up now. Still a bit raw because LO has a crazy strong latch but I think we are on the right track.
I saw the LC and she said DDs latch is fine for now but she'll have to grow into my breast size for it to improve...
I'm trying to take one day at a time and feed on demand, will worry about EASY later. It means she's either BF or sleeping, still can't get her to take a dummy.
Nights are ok, she goes 4h once, then wakes every 2 - 100 times better than she was last week!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version