Author Topic: Almost 3 months cat naps and late bed time  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Mommyadel

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Almost 3 months cat naps and late bed time
« on: July 24, 2017, 15:47:14 pm »
Little one is a cat mapper during the day... 30/45 naps so sometimes she sleeps longer for about an hour and 30 mins but not often. I think I need to work on her activity time. She is up from eyes open to sleep for about 1 hour 15 mins ish. So maybe an extra 5 mins will do it? And she how she naps next time she wakes? Also I try like the sicken to get her to sleep for her night time sleep but in rare occasions I get 7pm ish but the most nights now it seems to be 9/10pm. Any suggestions on how to curb this? Or make it better for early bed time? Right now she gets a bottle at 10..sleeps til 3/4 wakes again 3 hrs later so 6/7 and then will wake for the day around 8 ish. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: Almost 3 months cat naps and late bed time
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 18:04:10 pm »
Hi there
I'd probably increase the A time 15 mins.
You could also try W2S (wake to sleep) at the transition from one sleep cycle to the next, here's a link, have a look at naps option 1:
https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=223809.0

If your LO is waking for the day at 8am it could just be that she only needs BT at 8 or 9 (or even10) pm.  If you want BT earlier you might need to accept an earlier WU time in the morning.