Author Topic: Easy routine got all messy.. help please ;)  (Read 675 times)

Offline Miriammommy

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Easy routine got all messy.. help please ;)
« on: July 25, 2017, 10:17:53 am »
My 10 week old daughter was on EASY for a few weeks and was doing really well. Recently she has been wanting to eat very little at a time (sometimes refusing breast and I need to pump for her..) and then she wants to fall asleep. She takes short naps bc she didn't finish eating properly and this causes me to have to nurse/bottle feed her every hour! It's driving me a bit crazy because I don't et any Y time and she's also so tired from taking short naps and waking to eat...any advice please? At nights  :)she's also eating little bits at a time and falling back asleep just to wake an hour or 2 later to eat again :(.

Any advice to get back into easy or to help with feedings is greatly appreciated!  :)

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: Easy routine got all messy.. help please ;)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 19:04:45 pm »
Hello
I'm afraid I can't help you with BF advice but I wanted to stop by and say welcome to BW forums :)
This post will give you a bump and I'm sure you will get some replies very soon.

Offline *Ali*

• Breast Feeding & Pregnancy/Childbirth
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 373
  • Caught in the act!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 22:03:33 pm »
Hi and welcome to the BW forums.

How is her weight? Has she been checked for tongue tie? Sometimes that can cause an issue with milk transfer and they get really tired out quickly from having to work hard.

Do you think she's developing a bottle preference because it's easier to get milk from the bottle?

You could try dangle feeding and doing breast compressions during feeds to help keep the milk flowing and keep her interested.
Cadan Dec 2009 and Colby Aug 2011

Offline Simmotra

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:19:13 am »
Hi Miriammommy

Have you had any luck sorting this ? My DD is doing the exact same thing !! We were doing so well now our easy is all over the shop !!