SLEEP > Naps

3 or 4 hourly routine

(1/1)

Jls103:
So my little boy is 10 weeks old and before his jabs we followed a 3.5 hour feed routine but never sleep. With this he napped here and there and mostly slept through the night (waking once or twice). He got poorly after his jabs refusing feeds and not sleeping at all!

Now he is better I really want to get back into a routine and love the idea of the easy one but I'm not sure if I should be doing the 3 or 4 hourly one.

I have been trying the 3 hourly one this week and he can hardly stay awake for his a time but then when it comes to the nap he's wide awake after 45 minutes. I've tried getting him back to sleep but after half an hour of trying he's usually wide awake crying as he wants to get up. It's also a bit hit or miss if he will finish a bottle after 3 hours. He tends to wake once at 1 put dummy back in then again at 3-4 for feed before getting up at 7

Do I keep trying to get him to have longer naps or do I try and extend the a time to a four hour routine in the hope it will tire him out and he will nap longer?

Jaime:
Please direct all replies over on this thread:

https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=287055.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version