Author Topic: Litlle polish 6 month girl- regression with night sleeping  (Read 1163 times)

Offline kasiulenka189

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Litlle polish 6 month girl- regression with night sleeping
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:24:03 am »
Hi.
From the beggining I would like to apologize for my language (apologize for any mistakes)- I'm Polish :)

My problem is that my litlle girl since 3 weeks stopped sleeping well at night.
Since she was born, there was never an issue with night sleep- was sleeping 7pm- 8am with feeding at 11pm.

Since 3 weeks, we do excatly same things each time, she goes to bed, sleeping till 9pm and then starts the drama.
Moaning, crying, looking for pacifier than through it away, than crying and like this till 23. Night is also not perfect, waking at 2,3,4.

Adittional info:
1) when the latest nap does not go well and we take her from bed she looks happy and not moaning
2) Each time there is no problem with falling a sleep at 7, drama starts around 9
3) We thought she may be hungry but tried to give her more food during the day but she doesnt want to
4) She is a baby that "trying to not allow her to sleep " doesnt work. Usually when we try, she really cryies.
5) It's not pain, tooth, belly problems- we checked that.

her daily plan:

8:00am -wake up+ feeding
8:15 A
9:40 NAP
11:30- wake up+ feeding
11:45- A
12:30- dinner
2ish- NAP
3.30-4 wake up+ feeding
4.15- A
5.30- NAP- always problem with these, usually after 40 minutes fight we need to take her out of the bed
6:30- feeding
19:30- NIGHT SLEEP

21- starts the drama till 23...

23:00- feeding

HELP ME PLEASE... I can not find the mistake I'm doing...  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Martini~

• Birth Clubs
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 48
Re: Litlle polish 6 month girl- regression with night sleeping
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 12:02:13 pm »
Seems like to much sleep during day Honey, 4-4,5 daily sleep with 11h day - you expect her to sleep 17h a day which is probably too much. Mine 8mo sleeps 14h/24 LOL. She treats 7pm as a catnap and just looks for a place to have more activity time. So generally more A time and less sleep is needed.
~Marta