ACTIVITY > E.A.S.Y. Forum

Feeding to sleep & 45 min naps for 5 month old

<< < (6/6)

becj86:

--- Quote from: NattysMom on October 17, 2017, 20:39:49 pm ---Maybe we can get to 2 long naps every day and she won't need the 3rd nap anymore. 
--- End quote ---
Yep, this is about the age for it.

If you think she can do 3hr , definitely worth trying. Given she's doing a 45min nap off 2:45 that's pretty reasonable.

NattysMom:
I’m still having short naps issues, it’s been almost a month since adjusting the first morning awake time. About half the time she’ll take a longer nap ranging from 1h10-2h. Half are in the morning and half are in the afternoon.

My new problem is she wakes up at night, she’ll eat very little so she’s probably not very hungry since it’s usually her second waking and she is wide awake for about 1.5 hours. It can be at midnight, 3 or 5am. She also was doing only 1 NW/NF for a while which was lovely so I’m wondering where that went. She has done this every night for the past 7 days. Before that it was 5 out of 10 days with 2 NF but she would go right back to sleep. We started solids 8 days ago so I’m guessing its related? She has a small amount in the morning after her first feed.

Sometimes she will sleep until 8am after being up in the night but sometimes she’s up earlier and gets tired very early so she can’t do the 3h first awake time, barely 2h. So our WU, naps and BT are being affected as well.

Will she grow out of this soon!? I’m like a zombie, going to bed at 8pm tonight.

creations:
Hi there NattysMom
How are things now?  If you are still having difficulties and need support can I suggest you start a new thread as your LO is a month older now and the situation has likely changed quite a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version