Author Topic: 1 cycle naps and messy EASY routine  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Dreambaby10

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: November 27, 2017, 15:40:37 pm »
Hi,

My little one is 3 months and takes 45 or 50 minute naps. The only way she sleeps longer is in the carrier where she can sleep 2 or 2.5 hours even. Because of these short naps, it's difficult to keep to an EASY routine since meal times end up getting too close to or right before sleep time again. I don't want her to associate feeding with sleeping -She's on formula. It's a very messy EASY routine. The good thing is that she sleeps well at night and feeds about 3 times. I haven't yet tried wake to sleep but is it the way to help her extend these naps? I hope to get some guidance on this. Thanks!

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: 1 cycle naps and messy EASY routine
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 15:21:14 pm »
Hello and welcome to BW forums
I'm sorry you didn't get a reply over here, I've been off a few days will ill health.
I see you are getting support from bec on your other thread though - you are in good hands there :)

Offline Dreambaby10

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 16:03:43 pm »
Hope youre feeling better! I've written on the other board about my little one taking an awful long time to fall asleep at night. I posted here about her short naps. I tried the W2s earlier this week and it worked although it was bumpy.... I picked her up and then put her down on the bed in her room instead of her crib. She did sleep for 2.5 hours... I ended up waking her up. Since then I have not been successful and actually I've woken her up! Got something I want to do. Why am I doing that's not correct?

Offline becj86

• Showing Appreciation 346
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 21:27:56 pm »
Perhaps we can address that on your other thread to keep all the advice in one spot for you. If you could post a day or two in EAS format, that would be really helpful.

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 521
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 00:11:41 am »
And since you're on that other thread, I'm going to lock this one, just to keep all your advice in one place.  :)
That makes it easier for everyone involved.