Author Topic: 32 months, nap and bedtime  (Read 1140 times)

Offline choc

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« on: May 12, 2018, 07:28:37 am »
So we are having post 9pm bedtimes lately and a terrible amount of bedtime requests. We went as far down as a 45 min nap. So 2 days ago I took the plunge and cut it out. He slept 7.30 to 7. 30 that night with reduced between requests. The next day I didn't put him down for nap again but he dropped off in the buggy on school run for around 20/30 mins. He took longer to go to sleep that night, 7.45, and then woke at 6.20. A pretty short night for such a short nap. Should I stick with no nap and try to find a way to keep him awake on the school run? Or let him buggy nap and hope nights extend? Or something else else?!
Gemma

Offline Conniesmummy

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 08:06:34 am »
Have a read of my post hun, I’m going through the same and some tips may help you xx

Offline Conniesmummy

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 08:08:05 am »
We ended up ditching the nap cos no nap and we got the same as you. I think it takes them a while to adjust to this nap drop. It’s draining and we have lots of grumps 😳🤦‍♀️

Offline choc

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 09:11:59 am »
Thanks, I'll check it out x
Gemma

Offline Conniesmummy

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 17:33:42 pm »
No probs. I’ve had lots of good advice on there. Some nights we are only getting 11 hours so that’s the total for 24 hrs. I get a bit worried that she’s not getting enough but when I’ve allowed even a 30 min nap the night gets shorter still with a mega late settle to sleep 🤦‍♀️