Author Topic: Moving a lot  (Read 1314 times)

Offline dache

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 22
Moving a lot
« on: June 22, 2018, 08:09:22 am »
Ok ladies. I`m running out of ideas and I need advice.

I`m worried about dd2 when she is sleeping in her crib, mostly for naps, she is less restless during nights.
She is moving all over, getting stuck in the rails of the crib, she pulls the sheets off of her bed and I`ve found her twice with them over her head. The first time I found her I`ve never been so grateful that I found BW instead of CIO, my stomach turns just thinking what could have happened if I didnt go in and let her cio. She also sticks her head in the rails which are not big enough for her to get stuck but I still worry. She also turns on her tummy and fusses and cries until I go in to turn her, this morning it took me 6 times going in and she didnt fall asleep so I tried pu/pd but it ended with me nursing her to sleep.

I tired putting a pillow so she can`t pull out the sheets, but she moves and still manages to do it.
I tired putting more pillows, the breastfeeding pillow, putting her in a sleeping bag but it`s too hot and she is getting heat rush (the bag is summer bag) and it didn`t work. I tried putting her down for a nap latter thinking maybe she is not tiered enough to fall asleep.
At the moment she is sleeping in a completely bare crib with just a mattress and fitted sheet.     
I removed the safety fabric from around the rails since it wasn't working  I`m now thinking of getting mash one or just putting the mattress on the floor and put a bed rail.
Any ideas?

I think we can conclude I got another spirited one hah :D yay for me, the introvert that charges her buttery with quite time :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 15:12:02 pm by dache »

Offline Haribo2012

• Toddler Sleep
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 75
Re: Keeping her safe
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 08:34:32 am »
I used the airwrap bumpers for both of mine as they are safe, and basically nappy only in summer sleep bag and then in winter all in one suit with layers under.
DS1 didn’t mind sleep bag but DS2 was out of his at 10 months and in warm sleep suits for winter. Even now at 2.5 yes he has a divert and is all over the bed mostly semi naked 😂x
Zoe