Author Topic: To wake to start the day or not to wake?  (Read 1404 times)

Offline KatieAlexis

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: October 02, 2018, 07:57:30 am »
Hi there,
Quick question. My daughter is now 6.5mo and is still feeding once in the night. Her wake up time in the morning varies by about an hr (7 to 8am) and so I have always just adjusted timings of feeds and sleeps based on the time the day begins and the time she's fed in the night (usually 4am ish but sometimes nearer 6am).

Now I've started weaning I am getting in a pickle about what order to feed in. E.g. if she feeds at 6am and then sleeps til 8am (like this morning), I am not sure when to feed / give bottle when I get her up. If I try to give a bottle soon after she wakes she only takes a few oz. When she feeds nearer 4am I can give her milk when she wakes and then breakfast, but I'm wondering if the way we have approached EASY doesn't work anymore?

Basically my question is: if I try to get her up at the same time every day (e.g. 7 or 730am), what do I do about feeding her if her night feed is at 4am vs 6am?

Thanks so much for any suggestions!

Katie

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: To wake to start the day or not to wake?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 07:23:10 am »
Hi
Sorry you post was missed.
As it's been a little while since you asked your question you've probably settled into some sort of routine by now.  How are things going?