Author Topic: Reflux? Or milk allergy?  (Read 5145 times)

Offline Thuygiang787

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: December 23, 2018, 20:32:55 pm »
Hi,
My 7 months started to vomit alot since he got to 5 months. He had rarely spitted up since birth until then. He was on this formula since 2 months. At 5 months, suddently he started to vomit alot, like a whole bottle, with a lot of mucus. So I thought because he has so much muscus that it has to get rid of that way. But it was on and off, like every 2,3 days he did once. Then 3 weeks ago he started to vomit a lot of milk after 2 hours of feeding, 2-3 times a day!!! I took him to doctors so many times and they just said its normal. So I changed couple of doctors and the last one said he may have acid reflux and prescribed some med. When on med he still vomits but down to once a day. Hes been on it for almost a week. But today suddently he starts to vomit alot again. And its in the middle of his meal, in all feeds. Im so confused now. Im thinking maybe he develops milk allergy? I mentioned it to doctors but they all say no hes not. His tool is normal, he has a small patch of eczema on this chin that lasts forever. Other wise everything is normal. He only started a bit of cereal. He does gain weight. Could he has milk allergy? Should I switch his formula? He has been on this one sinxe 2 months and same amount of milk.

Offline Amberthorne352

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 100
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 21:45:27 pm »
Did you get to the bottom
Of this?
Both my children had milk allergies. Both mild. Can offer some places to look if you still need help