Author Topic: EASY for 7 week old  (Read 1654 times)

Offline JennVanessa1083

• Proud FTM
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 3
  • Thank you!
EASY for 7 week old
« on: March 08, 2019, 16:01:54 pm »
Hello!

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about starting an EASY with a 7 week old which I got some great advice around laying the foundation. She is about 3 weeks adjusted age. We have been doing a rough EASY for the last week to separate feeding from sleep. For the most part it's been working well but I guess because of her young age she still falls asleep at the breast since she can take up to around a half hour to finish nursing. I don't worry about that so much as she is still so young.

I have more of a question around establishing a routine with rough times to help our days along. I have an older son who is 3.5 years old. He goes to preschool three times a week from 8:30-11:30 am.

Also establishing a bedtime at this young? Is it possible? What would that look like?

She is also experiencing the witching hour that can last for several hours of fussiness and constant nursing. How do I get around that?

Maybe some realistic sample EASY routines for this age or maybe the adjusted age?

I haven't started sleep training yet which it's something I plan on starting soon.

Thank you!!
Jennifer xx