Author Topic: 30 min naps. 3 month old. Soother prop  (Read 4036 times)

Offline *happy*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 55
  • blessed to have found BWing.xxx
30 min naps. 3 month old. Soother prop
« on: July 05, 2020, 08:11:25 am »
Help! You BW ladies saved my sanity on my previous babies!!!! Would be ever so grateful if you could advise again! On baby number 4 but I've it all forgotten!!! DS will put himself to sleep without soother but ALWAYS wakes at 30 mins and I'm needing to replug over and over . The only way he will do a long (restorative?) nap is in my arms where instir him a little at 25 mins and bounce/jiggle him back to sleep-he doesnt wake fully. Have tried different wake times and I just  sent seem to get it right. No matter when I put him down he will always wake after 30 mins!!!
Today I have tried:
WU 7.10am
Into cot 8.10am
S 8.15am
I tried WTS after 25 mins but I just woke him fully even though I just placed my hand on him ever so gently...
Please help! My other 3 LOs are losing out bigtime because I'm up and down the stairs to him so much...I'm not able to leave them unsupervised morning after morning so I have been running up to him when his cries seem like he needs me,popping in the soother and then back downstairs again...9 times out of 10 when the   soother falls out he wakes up.

Offline regina1987m

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Mommy of two little darlings!
Re: 30 min naps. 3 month old. Soother prop
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 16:57:03 pm »
How many weeks is your baby? Mine is 9 and this is happening to me too! I’m exhausted having to be reinserting the pacifier every time it falls I dont know what to do! No matter when I put him down. Help!
Mommyof3