Author Topic: June/ July 05 Mom's Chat  (Read 121054 times)

Offline Critter

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 137
    • The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1020 on: January 12, 2006, 15:17:07 pm »
I am in agreement that the separation anxiety has started.  It's bad over here, but I can't tell yet if it's worse b/c he doesn't feel good of if this is the start of a long few months  :shock:

For all you wondering what this mama looks like, here I am.  This picture was taken the day before Thanksgiving.  Luke was so funny.  I don't have any good professional portraits of him yet b/c I wanted to wait until he could at least sit up for a bit.

Anyway....
God will give you exactly what you ask Him for, even if it's not in the package you expected it to be in.

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1021 on: January 12, 2006, 15:24:20 pm »
BJ, how did Ry get in there?  That is hilarious.

The secret with the orajel is to just put a teeny bit on his gums only and not let it get on his lips.  Hard to do, but that's what I have had to do.
God will give you exactly what you ask Him for, even if it's not in the package you expected it to be in.

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline jswerczek

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 7
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1022 on: January 12, 2006, 16:01:17 pm »
Amy- that is a great picture of the two of you! Jake has the same outfit and here is a picture of us.

I wish I could give advice on the orajel.... but we have absolutely no signs of teething yet. He'll be seven months on Monday and he is still the toothless wonder :) That's okay because he hasn't felt the pain yet and maybe since he is getting older and becoming a big strong boy  :wink: he'll be able to take the pain better! Atleast that is what I hope....

Any babies crawl yet? Jake finally got on his knees the last few days but only managed to go backwards... but he is trying!
Jennifer

Mom to Jake born 6-16-05 and Julia born 8-29-07

Offline jswerczek

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 7
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1023 on: January 12, 2006, 16:03:27 pm »
I don't know why my picture's blurry... I just starting using Photoshop and maybe I don't quite have it figured out yet :)

For those of you who have websites with pictures of your little one... how do you get one started?
Jennifer

Mom to Jake born 6-16-05 and Julia born 8-29-07

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1024 on: January 12, 2006, 16:04:44 pm »
He's got some hair!  Luke will be bald until he's 10 probably  :wink: My cousin's little girl was born in April and she's still the toothless wonder. 

OMG, I just had to put Luke in the bathtub.  He had poop up to the back of his head, in his hair, on his hands....everywhere.  Kinda hard to clean your kid up while you're gagging.

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline daisymelan

• Showing Appreciation 121
    • My Site Dedicated to BW.
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1025 on: January 12, 2006, 16:15:02 pm »
Here's my site.  The pics of family, etc, but you will see the little gaffer in most of them.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/morrisseymour/

Jennifer:  If you have a hotmail account or use msn messenger it's really easy to make a webpage to post pics, etc.  You just go to "my msn" and it's very basic... trust me, i'm not so good with the ol' pc.

Loving the pics so far!!!

Jodie
Mom to O (July 20/05) and L (Dec 25/06)

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1026 on: January 12, 2006, 16:20:36 pm »
Jodie, where was all that snow?

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline ~Jency's*Momma~

• ~Adria
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 33
    • WAHM
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1027 on: January 12, 2006, 16:29:26 pm »
Jency's is http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dreamranchbaby
Password is: PJDH

If you go to http://www.babiesonline.com you can make your own and they walk you through it!
~Adria, wife to Paul 9/7/02
Momma to Jency 6/30/05 & Tesher 12/31/08

Offline rebecaq

• Showing Appreciation 153
  • It's Naked Time!
    • Mac Homepage
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1028 on: January 12, 2006, 16:48:05 pm »
My website has pic of my wedding and ds, enjoy!!!

http://homepage.mac.com/becky_san/
Beca - Momma of two Mini Dudes ;D
          Wife to the Big Dude ;D
[img=http://b3.lilypie.com/w5d0m4/.png]http://b3.lilypie.com/w5d0m4/.png[/img][/url][url=http://lilypie.com][img=http://b1.lilypie.com/P8R8m4/.png]http://

Offline ~Jency's*Momma~

• ~Adria
  • BW Devotee
    • WAHM
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1029 on: January 12, 2006, 17:10:25 pm »
Jennifer, I love the watch me grow picture on your page!

Offline daisymelan

• Showing Appreciation 121
    • My Site Dedicated to BW.
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1030 on: January 12, 2006, 17:15:55 pm »
Amy:  All the snow is in Quebec City.  It is a beautiful beautiful city.  We had snow here until today.  Can't say I'm sad about it, but we'll likely pay next month.

Adria: can't get into your website.  I think we need your email address.

Jodie
Mom to O (July 20/05) and L (Dec 25/06)

Offline ~Jency's*Momma~

• ~Adria
  • BW Devotee
    • WAHM
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1031 on: January 12, 2006, 18:41:30 pm »
You put in the pass word and then you put your own e-mail address in.

Jennifer:  It's SNOWING!!!  It's suppose to snow today and then again next week but the weekend is suppose to be like 70 degrees!

Jency has started doing the funnies thing.  When you smiles he scrunches up his nose.  He loves to follow the vacuum cleaner around, he loves pens and cords :shock: .  He is so strong that when he was in the bathroom crawling around last night he picked up my scale and then when I picked him up he dropped it and broke it!

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1032 on: January 12, 2006, 19:47:00 pm »
We just got back from the pediatrician...I swear it seems like I post that every other day  :wink:

Luke's ears are FINALLY showing some improvement.  The rash is still pretty bad, but the doc seems to think that it will be gone in five days or so.  By the the Rocephin (sp) shot should be out of his system.  Even though this was his first ear infection, because he didn't tolerate it well and it took forever to clear up, we will have to put tubes in immediately if he gets another ear infection in the next six weeks  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline LeslieG

• Showing Appreciation 95
  • Big sis Abigail Grace - lil bro, Lucas Haden
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1033 on: January 12, 2006, 19:47:12 pm »
Hi all - I love seeing all the photos too. Thanks for sharing your pages. I have created a page through Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncanx3

We are losing our snow like crazy. Today is the first sunny day I can remember in soooo long and it has been great. I went for a walk with Abbi after lunch and when she gets up from her nap I plan to do it again.  I have to soak up the sun and warmer temperatures when I can. I know it won't last but that's okay because I hope to go skiing next weekend.

On another note, I have a developmental question.  My LO has been sitting really well on her own since she was about 4.5 or 5 months. She show no interest in lying down anymore and therefore could care less about rolling over.  She rolled over once but that was because she was on a pillow and she rolled off of the pillow.  Should I be concerned or do you think they all develop differently and that she may never really roll over.  Just a question.  We put her on her tummy when possible and she pushes herself backwards but unless we put our hands behind her feet to push, she hasn't figured out how to go forward. Not too concerned about this.

Looking forward to more photos.
Leslie

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1034 on: January 12, 2006, 19:50:04 pm »
All babies develop differently.  Luke doesn't quite have the hang of sitting up, but he rolls around like a log.  He's up on all fours and rocking back and forth like he really wants to crawl, but to get anywhere he has to roll.  It's funny.

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08