Author Topic: June/ July 05 Mom's Chat  (Read 121751 times)

Offline ry,cait&alex

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 135
  • The Royal court
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #990 on: January 11, 2006, 03:14:04 am »
Not that you want it, Amy....but you win first prize for sickest baby.  Good Grief, when will it end?  This RSV thing Cait got was the xmas present she got from another member of the family.  :evil:

Poor Luke...POOR MOMMY!!!  But good catch on allergic reaction.  One of the meds the dr put Cait on made her face swell...Needless to say that went in the trash.  Hope the little man feels better soon.  Staying home tomorrow?

Adria...June 10th is a GREAT day to get married on.   :wink: Nothing like having an outing where your child does real well.  Congrats.

Daisy...Cait gets the spoon, but then promptly gags herself with it.  :roll:   Kinda defeats the purpose of eating.  :wink:

Sorry I missed the round of drinks....went back to my hometown to start tying up loose ends for the housewarming this weekend.  woohoo....

bj

I was just reading this for typos, and noticed we just hit page 100!!!!!  LOL

Brandy-
Super Mommy to Ryan,Cait and Alex!!!!

Offline mrshamilton24

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 6
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #991 on: January 11, 2006, 03:53:31 am »
Its only 7:45 in California right now so I am still working on my bottle of wine.  :)  Just teasing...I wouldn't wake up tomorrow if I had a whole bottle.  I just finished my glass, though.

I do hope everyone else's lo's are better soon.  Amy, I will especially keep you and Luke in my prayers.

night!

-Christine

Offline Critter

• Showing Appreciation 137
    • The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #992 on: January 11, 2006, 13:46:23 pm »
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes.  It means alot.

I went into Luke's room this morning and could see his little rash in the DARK.  I called the doc at 6:30 this morning to see what to do.  They said that that rocefin (sp) shot will stay in his system for 10 days and he might have a rash for that long  :shock: but to watch for difficulty breathing.  I think that if his airway was going to swell, it would have already done that.

So, we're going to start antibiotic number 4 today, but I am going to wait until tonight.

Damn, I am tired.
God will give you exactly what you ask Him for, even if it's not in the package you expected it to be in.

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #993 on: January 11, 2006, 14:58:54 pm »
Just wanted to show you Luke's pitiful little face.  This is all over his body.
God will give you exactly what you ask Him for, even if it's not in the package you expected it to be in.

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline CaedensMama

• Showing Appreciation 166
    • Hand Full of Blessings
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #994 on: January 11, 2006, 15:10:30 pm »
Oh poor baby Luke.....I  hope this next round of meds works well!

We went to Cheyenne yesterday to se my grandma  and a couple aunts and uncles from out of town. She is still not doing well. They cannot find what is causing her pain and cannot keep the pain under control :cry:  SO - she loved seeing Caeden though- she calls him the judge cause he always looks so serious.

Gee Adria - I must have passed you on the freeway - we headed north, thru Denver, stopped in Greely to get clamps for my DH and then up to Cheyenne and back last night.

I hope everyone is feeling better - hoping I don't have something, I am all stopped up in my ears and head this morning......I think it is sinuses, but hoping it is not a cold.
Jen
Mama to:
Caeden (6/05)
Colm (3/07)
Alannah (11/08)
Tadhg (8/10)
and Ailish due Sept 16, 2011

Offline CaedensMama

• Hand Full of Blessings
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #995 on: January 11, 2006, 15:12:43 pm »
OH - Happy 7 Month to Caeden today........ who else is next up for a "month-aversay"?
 :D  :D  :D  :D
Jen
Mama to:
Caeden (6/05)
Colm (3/07)
Alannah (11/08)
Tadhg (8/10)

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #996 on: January 11, 2006, 15:16:31 pm »
Happy 7 months Caeden!

I think it's so funny that your grandmother calls him the judge.  I lauged out loud at that one. :lol:

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline mrshamilton24

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 6
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #997 on: January 11, 2006, 16:02:54 pm »
Brock will be 7 months on the 28th of January.  Still a few weeks away.  He is doing better today, except now it is coming out of the other end  :( .  However, even though it smells much worse I will take sick babies with liquid poop diapers anyday before vomitting babies!

Brock goes to his first Gymboree class today with my Mom.  I am so excited to see how he does  :)

Oh, yeah and I don't know if I forgot to tell you or not but when we gave him pedialite, it was like "speed" for babies!  :)  :)  I have NEVER seen him so active!!  It was too funny!  Anyone else's baby react this way to pedialite?

-Christine

Offline Superman'sMom

• Showing Appreciation 58
  • Hey Superman!
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #998 on: January 11, 2006, 16:03:57 pm »
Happy 7 month b-days everyone! Thank you Amy-Aiden is 6 months old as of yesterday. Unfortuatly he had his 6 months round of shots and still has a fever. We bout slept about 3 hours last night and I just know got him down for a nap....four hours after he woke up. I felt so bad for him last night he was pitiful! I had to put him in the bath at 4 am to try to get his high fever down. He was so tired he just kept holding his arms out for me to pick him up. :cry:

Luke your poor sweet baby. I can't imagine how you feel right now. Hopefully your Mommy got to skip work today to take care of you. :wink:

Crap Aiden is up......15 minute nap, that should do it.
Chelsea

Mom to SPIRITED Aiden
Born 7/10/2005

Offline ~Jency's*Momma~

• ~Adria
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 33
    • WAHM
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #999 on: January 11, 2006, 16:21:30 pm »
We've reached page 100!!!
~Adria, wife to Paul 9/7/02
Momma to Jency 6/30/05 & Tesher 12/31/08

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1000 on: January 11, 2006, 16:24:09 pm »
I AM home with Luke....for the rest of the week!

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline daisymelan

• Showing Appreciation 121
    • My Site Dedicated to BW.
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1001 on: January 11, 2006, 16:29:12 pm »
Aw... poor poor Luck.  Hang in there Amy.

And Aiden too. 

:(  :(  :(

My goodness, Owen is the runt of the litter...  he hasn't even turned 6 months yet.  oh well, you ladies always let me know what's just aroudn the bend, except i hope the illnesses don't come with the age. 

Trying a new sitter today, we'll see how it goes.

Jodie
Mom to O (July 20/05) and L (Dec 25/06)

Offline ry,cait&alex

• Showing Appreciation 135
  • The Royal court
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1002 on: January 11, 2006, 21:16:59 pm »
Poor Luke!!!!  (sniff, sniff) Feel so sorry for the poor little dude.

I won't celebrate too loudly but Cait FINALLY slept through the night last night, ON her back, and didtn't  fuss when Binky fell out.  Didnt' wake up once, I was so freakin' happy this morning.  So...it seems as though we are definitely recovered. And I hope to never have to go through this cra* again!!!!  AMEN.

Caeden-happy 7 months!!!

Haven't been getting my topic reply notifications...so bear with me if it takes a while to respond.  :roll:

Amy, glad you are off for the rest of the week.
b

Brandy-
Super Mommy to Ryan,Cait and Alex!!!!

Offline Critter

• The Dallas 3 Day
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1003 on: January 11, 2006, 21:41:28 pm »
Hey All Y'all
I finally get a break from my "Mama don't you dare get out of my sight" kid.  He's snoozin.  I guess the Benadryl kicked in.  I'd like to take some, but I am afraid I'll sleep until Sunday. DH snored like he's never snored before last night.   :roll:

So BJ, Cait is on the mend?  Glad to hear it!  How often do you have to go back to the doc with her?

You know, in the grand scheme of things, I know that I am so lucky.  Luke is (for the most part) a very healthy baby.  It really makes you count your blessings when you read about some other moms' problems.

Thanks for all the support.  All the "poor Amys" really make it easier :wink:

Luke 6-10-05
Clay 12-17-08

Offline CaedensMama

• Hand Full of Blessings
June/ July 05 Mom's Chat
« Reply #1004 on: January 11, 2006, 21:49:03 pm »
Quote from: amystoker
All the "poor Amys" really make it easier :wink:

I know....DH just doesn't understand.....sometimes that is all I want.....A poor me and move on!
It is rough having a sick or fussy baby.
Jen
Mama to:
Caeden (6/05)
Colm (3/07)
Alannah (11/08)
Tadhg (8/10)