Author Topic: Help!!After 3 a.m. feed how do i make her go to sleep???!!!!  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Mom2X&F&V

• Love 2B a mommy
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • They are huge now!!!
Hi... its been one week since my 8 week baby cant go back to sleep after 3 am feed. She is with formula and she seems awake completely at this time. If i put her back to sleep she cries out loud. ive tried the pat shhh but cries more and she is too young for pu/pd. Can anyone help me please...

Offline HaKmommy

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Help!!After 3 a.m. feed how do i make her go to sleep???!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 01:48:13 am »
I've had the same problem with Kaitlyn.  The only thing that I have found to be effective is to pull her into bed with me (I have made sure that my bed is a safe sleeping place). She seems to want that extra contact after her 2 am feed.  I usually just pull her in and snuggle with her and she's usually asleep within 10-15 minutes (even though she was wide awake and wanting to play).  If you don't believe in co-sleeping, just lay there until your little one falls asleep and put them back in their bed.  She went from being awake every night after that feed to only about once a week.  Also ~ make sure that your child's naps are no longer than 2 hours, it could be that your child is getting to much sleep during the day that it robs them of their nighttime sleep. 

Hope this helps!