Author Topic: 3 month old still not on 3 hr EASY  (Read 2032 times)

Offline JKHH

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 4
3 month old still not on 3 hr EASY
« on: August 10, 2005, 19:15:07 pm »
My LO is spirited/textbook and she is just over 3 months old. She has been on EASY - and a little off - since 3 weeks old. She has had a great month. Sleep training has been paying off. She tends to sleep 1 hour at each nap and sleeps from 7 pm until 7 am (with a dream feed at 10:40 pm).  Overall, I am very fortunate.

The challange we have is that my LO can only stay awake for 1 hr when she is at home with me - then she gets cranky and needs to sleep. Her active time with me tends to be things that are not too over stimulating. Since she sleeps for 1 hr...she is not often on a 3 hr EASY routine. However, if she has something really interesting going on...if I have someone visiting or I take her out on an errand she is able to go longer.

Should I just roll with it or go out of my way to keep my LO active to the 1.5 hr mark?

BTW, the one thing we don't do is take her for walks. I would LOVE to but it is too humid where we live.
Janet

Mom to (Kay) Kathleen Elizabeth
Born May 4, 2005 - a Textbook/Spirited Baby

(Abby) Abigail Christina
Born November 4, 2007 - a Textbook Baby

Offline cazao

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 22:47:47 pm »
hey there. sounds as if you`re doing really well right now..that night sleep is awesome!! i`d say if you`re happy and she`s happy just go with things as they are. my lo didn`t stretch out awake and nap time to be on 3 hour EASY for ages...she was just about making it by about 4 months...when she was `supposed` to be on a 4 hour EASY...we didn`t get to that to nearer 6 months. i think the key is...if it`s working for you, stick with it!!!
Our beautiful baby girl is....

Offline JKHH

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 4
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 03:11:56 am »
Thank you for the reply.
Janet

Mom to (Kay) Kathleen Elizabeth
Born May 4, 2005 - a Textbook/Spirited Baby

(Abby) Abigail Christina
Born November 4, 2007 - a Textbook Baby