Author Topic: 11m any ideas ?!  (Read 1293 times)

Offline oranda

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: August 14, 2005, 19:15:04 pm »
Lately I do really expirience problems with my 11m son. He just won't fall asleep . I have tried everything . These days I even let him cry for more than 20 mins .
When he was a little baby I used to rock him or put him on my chest . This practice is all over and he was just about to get used to ffall asleep in his crib and there started real teething problems ... I did - at the moment - what I thought to be right - I took him and cuddled him and did some rocking and then put him down . But these days it is a real nightmare. When I even near the bedroom he starts yelling and putting him in his crib makes it worse.
Please help!!! :oops:

Offline Kazzabob

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 08:19:23 am »
How many naps does he have?  Maybe he's ready to drop one meaning the reason he kicks off is because he's not tired enough?  Just a thought.
Mum to Toby and Libby ;O)

Offline oranda

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 12:00:48 pm »
I have really tried to keep him up till 12 and then he falls asleep by himself in a minute or two . Now the prblem is that by 9 he is veeeeeeeeeeeeery cranky and the only solution is to be out and playing with other kids . So far so good but it is really exhausting for me. Spending about 3 hours am and about 4-5 pm on the playground . He won't stay awake at home. I hope he will get used to it soon  :?