SLEEP > Sleeping For Toddlers

For those of you with early wakers....question re. naps

(1/1)

Carmela's Mom:
What time does your toddler wake and what time do you put him/her for a nap?  And how old is your toddler?

kim&savannah:
We've lately been having super early mornings--anywhere from 4:30 to 5:45 or so.  Sometimes I can get her back to sleep after an hour or more, but others, she's up and that means we have a nap at 9 or so and then another at 2 or 3.  She still does two naps a lot, but seems to be transitioning to one, if we could just get her to sleep later!  Oh--she's 14 months.

~Kim

Jess-J&E:
Ethan wakes anywhere from 5:00-6 am and we are on one nap.  No matter how early he wakes I try to hold him off until 10 at the earliest.  My usual time (and the time that works best for the rest of the day) is at 11am.  He naps for 1.5-3 hours and then goes to bed by 6: 45 or 7.   
I hope that helps.  Ethan is 13 months.

Lockyer:
Our DS is 14mths old. He wakes at about 6ish, though this morning it was 7.30am as I am trying to get him to sleep later by doing the wake to sleep that tracey suggests.

He usually goes for a nap (we are at 1 now) at about 11.30am and will sleep for about 2.5-3hrs most days. I have learnt that letting him run around outside before his nap makes him hungry and I can give him Lunch early which in turn makes him sleep better. I used to give him lunch after and he wouldnt sleep as lond as he would wake really hungry.
He gose to bed at about 6.45pm for his bottle (the only one) and to bed at 7pm.

I hope this helps, Vanessa

sandraorion:
Adrian wakes up between 6 - 6:30 am. Goes down for the nap around noon. Sleeps between 30-60 minutes and goes down for the night around 7-7:30pm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version