Author Topic: 4hr easy routine  (Read 1508 times)

Offline mum2charlie2005

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
4hr easy routine
« on: August 23, 2005, 20:56:02 pm »
Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me, I am trying to start my 13 week old son on the 4 hr easy routine, this will be new to him and me, having a look at Tracys routine they are supposed to wake at 7am and then have a feed around 7.30am, My son normally wakes at anytime from 5 - 7am for a feed and also has a feed anytime in between 2-3am, Hopw can I get him on to this routine.........
Donna x x

Offline Intransit

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 31
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 21:43:01 pm »
Im interested to see as well..since my son is on a similar routine...he wakes between 6-7 and always wakes up once a night between 1:45-3:00 to eat. Ive been lessening his amount at that time, attempting to stop the early morning feed...but so far no change.....id love to hear anyones ideas.
*Sarah*
Neve treat others as you yourself would not like to be treated.

Offline Taylor's Mommy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 17
  • Long Beach, CA
    • http://www.taylormadellc.com
4hr easy routine
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 21:52:05 pm »
are either of you doing a dream feed, which can help to eliminate teh one middle of the night feeding.  then you may still have an early morning feed, but they go right back to bed after that feed, and then you wake them up at 7am.  they may not eat much at that time, but the hope is that you will set their internal clock and eventually start sleeping through till 7 am and wake on their own.
Andrea
Taylor-Textbook Baby
DOB 04/19/05

Sydney-too soon to tell, but looking EASY
DOB 05/20/07

Offline Jadynsmom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 4
4hr easy routine
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 02:33:15 am »
Hi Donna,

I didn't go on the 4hr routine til my lo was 4mos.  How often does he eat now?  Maybe you can do 3.5hr routine?  How long of a wake time can he handle?  Also, if he wakes at 5am, I would treat it as nightwaking and try to get him back to sleep til 7am.  Let us know.

Kathy