Author Topic: Waking at 5am  (Read 1300 times)

Offline corrina01

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 84
  • Norfolk, UK
Waking at 5am
« on: August 29, 2005, 06:56:02 am »
Help please.  When will this stop. My lo (11 wks) is waking at 5am, but she is still tired so I put her dummy in she goes back to sleep, dummy falls out of her mouth. I drift off back to sleep then 15 minutes later she is awake again.  I used to put on my chest and we would sleep until the alarm went off at 7am. But in Tracy's book she said that would become a prop so I am not doing it anymore.  I'm so knackered.  Am I being totally selfish  :(  What can I do.

Take last night for example, she had 4oz at her df at 10.45pm. She woke at 2.am I put her dummy in she slept for another hour.  She woke at 3am as she kept spitting her dummy out, I knew she was hungry. She took 4 oz at 3am.  She woke up at 5am and I knew she wasn't hungry.  At 7am she only took 3.5 oz.   sorry to keep whining but I am so tired.   :cry:

ps. my boyfriend thinks I am depressed.  When I do have some decent sleep I am fine.
Corrina
Mum to Faith
A very spirited toddler with a touch of angel

Offline SandyGal

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 19:04:07 pm »
Hi!

A little more information might help us figure out what is going on

Where is dd sleeping? How does she fall asleep to start with? What is her daytime schedule like?  :)
Sandy-Mom to Kyra (1-7-04) and Kylan (9-20-05)