Author Topic: Dreamfeed question  (Read 1145 times)

Offline KATBENUK

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: August 29, 2005, 12:32:35 pm »
:?  First time on so I hope this is OK.  Just starting to get to grips with E.AS.Y. routine with our 7 wk old.  She's an Angel most days but Nights are a different matter, according to the book LO is a Touchy Baby.  I'm sure to have lots more questions but here's today's.
Since we started giving LO a Dreamfeed at eleven instead of waiting till she was awake ( about the same time ) she has started to wake up at 12 -12:30 but before she would sleep through till 3 - 4 in the morning, any advice or explainations for this please.

Offline cindy_30

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Dreamfeed question
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 14:54:38 pm »
I had this problem, so I moved the feeding to 10:00 pm instead and it worked for me.  But if my baby woke up and wasn't fussing, I just let him lie there for a little bit to see if he would go back to sleep.  My son started to sleep through the night around 2 1/2 months.  If I knew he was just fed an hour earlier, he would wake up, look around and go back to sleep.  Hope that helps.

Offline zayandme

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Dreamfeed question
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 15:23:28 pm »
Whatever you do (Keep the df at 11 or go to 10), I woud encourage you to stick to the same thing for three nights. It may take a little adjustment period.
Sarah,Mom of Isaiah, Textbook/Touchy
Jesus said, " Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27