Author Topic: How long  (Read 1287 times)

Offline twins

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 05, 2005, 17:06:57 pm »
Just for curiosity, how many days until we start to see some improvements?  We are being very diligent but are perhaps a little impatient.  Some positive feedback or a light at the end of the eunnel would be helpful.
Also, any good ideas about hiccups?  Just when we almost get them settled (twins), one will get the hiccups and we are back to square one.
Cheers

Offline Jadynsmom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 4
How long
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 01:23:50 am »
Hi, there,

I don't have twins but we did EASY from the beginning and had great results, but I think it took about 2-3mos??  I was a brand new mom to an infant (I have a 5yr that we adopted & she was already 14mos) and I had no clue what I was doing.  Reading the book and staying consistent with whatever method I did and also writing here on the forums kept my sanity and received tons of help.  I would give it at least a couple of months.  I'm sure other moms that have twins can help a little more. 

Kathy

Offline me and bean

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 12
How long
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 05:13:59 am »
hi, we did easy from about 3 months, and i saw improvements within days...  but then i only have one to contend with!  i still have ups and downs, but generally i've found it amazing.  and this board too.

re hiccups - he STILL gets them often.  i used to let him suckle to rid them.  but now after knowing what i know, i'm sure i overfed him!  they don't bother them at all.  but, yep, did keep him awake.
Susan -
mum to michael, aka bean!  april 1st, 2005
and cope, october 15th, 2007