Author Topic: Will naptime ever be easy?  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Carys' mom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 11
« on: September 15, 2005, 18:17:46 pm »
Hi,

Ugh. Just having a bad day. My 7-month-old dd woke several times in the early morning (2:40, 4:30, 5ish, then 6:30am for the day), making us both a bit sleep deprived. She went down well for her first nap, but only slept an hour and 10 minutes. We're on her second nap - she didn't go down easy for this one - she took 20 to 25 minutes to fall asleep. And she's been restless through it.

Does the whole sleep thing ever become easy? I feel like it's a never-ending battle.  :(
Melanie
Mom to Carys Elizabeth (2/15/05) and Joshua August (8/16/07)

Offline Aarismom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 13
Will naptime ever be easy?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 18:29:04 pm »
Naa, you'll have your up and down days, but I'm not sure it ever gets easy :( Well, maybe when they are sleeping peacefully through the night and not taking any naps, but by then you'll have other things to worry about...like potty training :roll:

Anything an hour or more is a restful nap though :) So if you can extend it that far, you're in good shape.

Texbook/Angel LO
April 26, 2005

Offline Carys' mom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 11
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 22:44:10 pm »
Thanks for the reply  :) . That's what I figured - just needed to vent. I know I should just be grateful that she sleeps more than an hour now most of the time. Those 30 and 45 minute naps are killers!

Thanks....
Melanie
Mom to Carys Elizabeth (2/15/05) and Joshua August (8/16/07)