Author Topic: Quick Question!  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Bruno'smami

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Quick Question!
« on: September 16, 2005, 12:17:44 pm »
When my son (10 months) sleep 45 min. he wakes up happy and want to stay in his crib, but when sleep more... let say 1.20 or 1.30 he wakes up crying. I try to give him time to settle again, after a while I help him and of course he doesn't sleep again, an then he is a little fussy, and take a little to be normal again. :shock: l
Is that normal???
Yra
Bruno Nov.20 2004

Offline Isom'smom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 8
  • Tennessee
Quick Question!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 18:45:27 pm »
Totally normal.  Isom is doing the same thing right now.  My theory is that it's almost time for one nap, and his sleep cycles are in a state of flux.  Just give it a month or two.  He'll be moving to one nap after a while.

Offline Meg's Mom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 30
  • our girls
Quick Question!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 03:12:14 am »
I was wondering the same thing, in the morning she will play happily in her crib for almost an 1hr if i let her.  But lately at naps she is crying before she is really awake (yes, 1 nap is in waiting in the wings...i am trying to hold off as long as i can).

I hadn't thought of it that way.  I think you are totally correct and it made me feel better after my mother's recent comment of she does it cuz she knows it works -  What does she know, she think CIO is the only way to teach sleep.   :twisted: