Author Topic: Some good news :)  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Aarismom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 13
Some good news :)
« on: September 16, 2005, 17:40:18 pm »
It seems that my lo is finally straightening out her naps :) For moms with lo's around 4 months old who are struggling with short naps, there really is a light at the end of the long tunnel! Part of me didn't think there was...but there really is!

For the past few days I've been seeing glimpses of longer naps. The morning nap was and is still pretty bad, but 2 days ago she did wake after 30 mins, but put herself back to sleep for another hour. Then yesterday she took a 3 hour early afternoon nap (probably not a good idea, but she had a horrible morning nap as usual so I couldn't make myself wake her up). Today, another horrible morning nap, and she did wake after 30 mins from her afternoon nap, but put herself back to sleep for another 40 mins (I did have to do a little bit of shh/pat, but didn't have to take her out of the crib). :)

It's a start, hopefully it's all downhill from here. I think she's at exactly 2 hours of wake time now.

*HUGS*
Sonya =P

Texbook/Angel LO
April 26, 2005

Offline hana1978

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Some good news :)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 19:50:33 pm »
Yaaaaaaaaaay Sonja thats excellent im really happy for you (ok and i admit kinda jealous) :)
Hana.xx