Author Topic: Cot to bed big probs 23 Month  (Read 1364 times)

Offline lawler

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 22, 2005, 09:42:24 am »
My not so DS worked out how to escape from his cot 2 nights ago, i managed to get him back to sleep that night but was then worried about him falling out etc.. so am sleep day 2 wouldn't happen, night 2 i took off the bars anbd converted his cot bed into just a bed, he's fine having a bath etc.. but the second you leave the room he goes nuts if i leave the gate on the door he'll just screem and bang the gate, if its off he just comes out and askes to go down stairs. On night 2 he wouldnt go to sleep till 9.30 and that was with daddy, am sleep on day 3 went well but bedtime night 3 wouldn't go down for me so he came down stairs for 10 mins to calm down and eventually with daddy lying with him he went off fine but we also have a 8 week old so when daddy isn't arround i cant lay with him. HELP ME SOMEONE!!!

Offline elfin

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 5
Cot to bed big probs 23 Month
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 16:11:52 pm »
Hello,

So is it the transition to the bed the issue?  Could you post what his day looks like. nap time, bedtime, bedtime routine, etc..?  What happens when you put him in his bed?  How was he falling asleep before this when he was still in his crib?

Post back and we'll try to help!
Carrie

Myles 12/06/03

elfin@thebabywhisperer.com