Author Topic: Formula Brands  (Read 1462 times)

Offline duffers

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Formula Brands
« on: October 12, 2005, 11:43:43 am »
I am currently living in the UK and my DS - 6 1/2 months is on Aptamil formula from Milupa. We are going to the US for a week and it just isn't going to be practical to bring formula with us. Could anyone recommend a formula brand in the US?  Many thanks!
Duffers

Offline Jane D

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Formula Brands
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 11:57:32 am »
Hi,

I travelled to the states for two weeks with my son when he was 7 months and he was on aptamil also.  I took formula with us and made up his bottles as usual - in the end the space you use in your luggage taking it can be filled with shopping on the way back!! :lol:

However we did run out at the end and I only had some cartons of it left which I needed for the flight so I went to a local supermarket and bought one called Enfamil - heres a link for more information  http://www.enfamil.com/products/formulas/index.html

The sold it in ready made up cartons and powder, I only needed enough for two more days and my ds took the ready made cartons of it without even noticing.

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
Formula Brands
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 14:23:09 pm »
I use/used Enfamil with both my kiddos.  In my experience, it mixes up the best.  Though in reality, any of the brands will probably work out just fine.  Have fun!!!  :D  :wink:
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom

Offline thbriggs

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 17:07:57 pm »
I have a 10 month old whom suffers from acid reflux and an immature digestive system.  She seems to only take to the Similac brand of formula, but I'm not sure it really matters all that much as most of them seem to have the same ingredients!

Enjoy your trip, I'd love to take your place there in the UK!

Tiffany