Author Topic: Is this normal????? I'm scared that this is a one off!  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Gareth

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Is this normal????? I'm scared that this is a one off!
« on: October 13, 2005, 08:16:04 am »
Hello,

My 13 week old daughter has slowly improved her sleeping habits in recent weeks up to the point that last night she slep from 8.15pm to 7.15am!!!!

Her previous best had been from 9pm to 4am but generally has been 8pm to 2am and then 2.30am to 6.30am. At each waking she would be fed. She does however take approx' 30-35oz during the day (weighs 15lbs) so I guess has only "comfort" fed at night. I thought she was waking at 3am this morning so got the bottle ready but she drifted straight back to sleep!!!!

Does this mean that we are beginning to make good progress or was this a one off fluke?? I didn't expect Bethan to suddenly go all night without a feed but she has. Is this the norm??? She took 8/9 oz just after she woke up!!!!

Thanks

Offline Mum to Ella Rose

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 275
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 22:04:06 pm »
It sounds great!  :D  Sorry that's not much advice but it sounds as though she's eating well and now sleeping well so... enjoy! I don't think you have anything to worry about. And we find dd goes through phases... months of great sleep then something new comes along and it goes out the window. Then she sleeps great again until the next new thing!  :lol: Fingers crossed for you she's on the road to sleeping all night.

Sharon
~Sharon~  proud Mummy to

Ella Rose November 20, 2004
Alexander James March 19, 2008

Offline Jaime

• Queen of the Wicker People
  • Administrator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 941
    • Laughable Lunacy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 11:48:34 am »
i agree with the above - it could be a one-off - but you are making excellent progress towards sleep-filled nights!
Jaime
~~~
DD - Textbook
DS - Touchy/Grumpy