Author Topic: Khyan still has foil on his windows !  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Khyan & Sahria's mum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 10
Khyan still has foil on his windows !
« on: October 14, 2005, 05:29:59 am »
Yep it's true I haven't taken the foil off Khyan's windows and well summer is coming and I would love to open up his room and let in the sunshine and some fresh air !

So I have to either take off the foil and replace with heavy duty block out blinds (that can be opened during the day) or take off the foil and leave the curtains that are already there and accept that when the sun rises he will know all about it. Although the rooster in the neighbourhood pretty much lets us all know about the sun  :evil:

Saying this.... he has been getting up for the day at 5.30am most mornings anyway (and was awake from 3.30am this morning - must be teething or illness  :roll: )

So what do you think ?
Bite the bullet, remove the foil and let in the sunshine or change to block outs that can be opened throughout the day ?

TIA
Michaela
Khyan & Sahria's Mummy

Offline mthyne

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 06:24:22 am »
My suggestion:  save the money on the blinds, remove the foil, and try a dark blue, green or black shower curtain liner.  You can use a tension rod to hang it, cut it to the size you need it, and slide it open to let the sun and fresh air in.  My DD has sheer curtains, so we just use the liner behind it.  Works wonderfully and is cheap!
Melissa
Melissa
Mom to Penelope and Alex
er

Offline Khyan & Sahria's mum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 10
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 09:27:51 am »
OMG ! Thank you so much

I went out in search of a shower curtain but couldn't find a dark one however I found a black plastic table cloth and presto block out blinds for $6

Thanks again
Michaela
Khyan & Sahria's Mummy