Author Topic: STAAAAACCCYYYYYYYY!!!!!  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Duckie

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 183
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2005, 01:10:02 am »
Sigh.  Judy, you are my hero.

You have 4 amazing little girls, all of whom are thriving, let alone you are b/f-ing twins with 2 toddlers underfoot.

Man oh man how do you do it!?  I had 1 and lasted 3.5 weeks nursing!  (Long story, horrible experience, don't ask!)

I was a volunteer on ds's field trip today and had my own plus 2 others to watch and spent the morning in a panic trying to keep track of them.  And you manage to leave the house with 4.

Wow.

Keep up the good work!
Mother Duck to A (June/01), J (April/06), my sleeping S (2/Dec/03) and my nameless angels (1/July/04; 2/Nov/04; 13/July/05)

Judy

STAAAAACCCYYYYYYYY!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 01:24:56 am »
Thanks Katherine!! :)  I'd forgotten about that mom!!  :)

Judy

STAAAAACCCYYYYYYYY!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2005, 01:28:54 am »
Duckie - I don't leave the house very often with 4!!!  And when I do I'm usually going to a friends house!

As for how I do it - you ladies would LAUGH if you saw me... I breastfeed in my computer chair here... both girls at once on their 'couch' (bf pillow).  The chair has wheels - starting to picture it?  LOL  I roll through the house when necessary!!  We can actually get good speed on the fake hardwood in the hallway!!

annamum

STAAAAACCCYYYYYYYY!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2005, 02:08:30 am »
Quote from: Judy
The chair has wheels - starting to picture it?  LOL  I roll through the house when necessary!!  We can actually get good speed on the fake hardwood in the hallway!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good idea, I am going to remember that for future reference.

Offline Melissa (Sydney's Mommy)

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
STAAAAACCCYYYYYYYY!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2005, 02:43:18 am »
Ah, Judy, you're cracking my up.  What a funny and wonderful woman you are.  You should be the calendar girl for multitasking--wheeling around feeding two babies and typing and doing who knows what else.  Amazing.  Just an aside, perhaps it's good that your girls aren't exactly rocking the darn charts.  Trenton is huge, and there's no way I can imagine nursing two babies of that size.  They just wouldn't fit--I mean there's just so much room around that area, and Trenton takes every inch himself....  and with bigger babies everything you do while nursing would be sooo much harder.  Perhaps this is God's way of giving you a small break.  Sounds like the girls are healthy, and I agree with everyone else, formula won't make them sleep better.

I agree that moms that quit earlier are not exactly supportive when others choose to continue.  Most moms that I work with quit when they returned to work (3 months) or shortly thereafter.  I'm a bit of a "freak" for continuing.  And I'm sure many are wondering when I'm going to stop.   :lol:  :lol:   I know exactly what you're talking about. 

I saw your post early yesterday, but didn't have time to reply.  I knew that by the time I got back online, you would have some great info and support.  These ladies never let us down.
--Melissa

Sydney, born September 2002

Trenton, born November 2004

Samuel, born November 2007