Author Topic: Need some tips please  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Beata

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 24
Need some tips please
« on: October 23, 2005, 17:33:41 pm »
EASY is going great. Dd made a definite breakthrough to longer naps. But the problem is nights. I'm trying to institute dream feed at 10:30, but sometimes she wakes before I wake her. Then she wakes at about 1 and 5 am each night. I always feed her. Should I stop feeding at that 1 pm time? Just go in when she fusses and get back to sleep? Many times she's up just smiling and it's hard to not laugh at her (but I resist  :lol: ).

Thanks for any tips!

Offline sara_derek

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
    • family homepage
Need some tips please
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 05:13:17 am »
How old is your daughter?
Canyon 12/27/02
Christian 7/4/05

Angel#1 12/23/01
Angel #2 5/23/06
Angel #3 11/27/06

Offline Beata

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 24
Need some tips please
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 13:50:53 pm »
Five and a half months. We are going 3 nights on the dream feed. I managed to wake her once, the other 2 nights she woke before I had the chance. Last night I changed her at one, rocked her for 5 minutes, and then shushed her and gave her her paci (which she loves to spit out then cry for - nice new game) until she got to the point where she was soothing herself to sleep (took about 45 min- 1 hour). Still not sure if I am doing the righ thting. She slept until 4:45 then I gave her a full feed. She woke at 7ish and played in crib until 8 am. Then I fed again. And we started oatmeal today at 9:30 and she just went for a nap (9:45).