Author Topic: Now what?  (Read 953 times)

Offline GraysonsMommy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Now what?
« on: October 27, 2005, 21:00:54 pm »
Ok, my son is napping great now, finally!  Whoo hoooo.  My question is this.  He is 5 months old, as of Friday, and he is napping consistantly three times a day.  The first two naps are 1.5 to 2 hours long and the third is about 45-1 hour long.  He's awake two hours between naps and yes, everything is going wonderfully!  So why am I writing, you wonder, right?  I am just wanting to stay ahead of the changes.  What are the next changes I should watch for?  When will he drop his third nap and are there signs that I should watch for when he is ready for that?  Also, when he is ready to drop that last nap, will the other naps change at all? 

Thanks!
Jessica
Grayson born 5/28/05
A Spirited and slightly Touchy little guy

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/luckylot1999/6f36d4a2.jpgimg07610qs.th.jpg[/img][/URL]

Diego's Mama

Now what?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 02:06:43 am »
Oh Miss Jessica, yep, go with the flow, girl!

When ready to drop third nap, baby will often become difficult to put down for naps as they're really ready for more awake time.  So, look for baby to start fighting going down.

Offline Lucysmom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 118
Now what?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 14:58:00 pm »
Jessica!!!!  FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!! I swear they just grow out of this nap thing on their own sometimes!  Lucy is also doing better with naps and she is not having 45 minute naps very often.  She has a bit of a cold thanks to dh  :roll: and so her sleep is a bit off but overall she is doing better with naps.  What is his typical activity time? How is Grayson's night time sleep?  I hope things are improving all around!!!  We are going on vacation next week with Lucy so that might mess things up but it will be nice to be on vacation.  We were originally going to Cancun but are now going to Jamaica.  Somehow the thought of not having any running water in Cancun was not very appealing with a 5 month old!!!   :lol: Well, just wanted to say hello and congratulate you!