Author Topic: 10 mo erratic night waking  (Read 1135 times)

Offline jchang

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
    • http://www.sdhealthylife.com
10 mo erratic night waking
« on: November 07, 2005, 03:39:25 am »
DD has only slept through the night a handful of times.  She's usually in bed by 7:15pm and wakes about 6:30am.  She wakes up once during the night at different times.  She may get up at 9:00pm, 11:00pm, 3:00am - no pattern.  I don't feed her.  DH and I take turns to put her back to sleep.  Is there a reason for these wakings?  Anything I can do to try & get rid of them?  Will they just go away on its own or do we just have to accept them?

Offline sa

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 7
10 mo erratic night waking
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 20:26:00 pm »
my DS will get very mad if he wakes because of hunger and that if we don't feed him. if you are sure it's not hunger that wakes her, try to find out if it's comfort factor.

San Diego, is it hot at night?
is it noise that wakes her? usually in the morning hours, i think after 3am, baby wakes by noise easily. do you sleep with her in the same room? sometimes my DS will wake by my DH's snore ....haahaa.

when she wakes, how long do you wait to rescue her? some babies make a lot of noise when they sleep. so may be wait at least 5 mins.

oh, my friend told me, her DD saw firework before she went to bed the other night. and she woke middle of the night screaming, bet she was having nightmare !! so make sure she doesn't have a too exciting time before bedtime  :wink:

hope this help a little :)
mum to samuel 25JAN05
textbook/angel baby