Author Topic: What do we do!!! Mommy, Daddy and Alexis are tired  (Read 1123 times)

Offline MommyofAlexis

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
    • http://alexis.bchotrods.ca
What do we do!!! Mommy, Daddy and Alexis are tired
« on: November 08, 2005, 16:58:52 pm »
Hi,

I has been awhile since I have been to this site and I am back to hopefully get some friendly advice.

Alexis is just over 20 months old and has been doing quite well up to about 1 week ago.  We dont know if it is because of the time change but she is difficult getting to bed and out of the last 7 nights she wakes up at about 2-3am for about 4 nights.  One time she went back to sleep fairly quickly, last night, well she was up for 2 hours. 
She isnt sick as far as we can tell. No runny nose, coughing, she doesnt have a fever.  Daycare thinks she is teething because her naps during the day are disturbed as well.  She has also learned to get out of her sleep sac.

Any thoughts,

Her routine is as follows.

6-7am wake
12:30pm - 1pm Nap for about 1- 2 hours (at daycare)
7:30pm bed

Appreciated.

Dale
Dale
Mom to Alexis 02/15/04

Offline evanskimberley

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 118
  • Kent, GB
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 16:49:57 pm »
Hi there, sorry nothing was posted in reply to your query. Did the problem get sorted? Let us know if you still need some help and w'll se what we can come up with.
Kxx
Kimberley

Offline mattandcindy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 18
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 17:11:07 pm »
I am going through the exact same thing just with one that is 1 year younger than yours. With me I think it is a combination of teething and the time change. We are just waiting it out and it is slowly getting better.
I used to LOVE daylight savings-especially the "fall back" but now I want to kill the person who invented it!
Cindy