Author Topic: EASY worked for once!  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Kherzy

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« on: November 09, 2005, 13:46:07 pm »
My dd is almost 15 weeks and yesterday I finally got her to follow a 4 hour easy.  Trying to follow EASY has kind of been a wasted effort.  Preschool runs throw off morning naps and she has been on a 4 hour feed schedule with a 3 hour sleep schedule.  None of it flowed together but she managed okay.  Yesterday though, dh had the day off so he did the preschool run.  She woke at 7:30, usually she wants back down after an hour but she lasted 2 hours. I put her to bed last night at 8:30 and she woke after 45 min and cried for about half an hour (she's got a little cold) and then slept straight through until 7:30 this morning.  She even skipped her 6am binky waking. I am so elated.  Course tomorrow is another preschool run so it will all be out the window but hey, makes me happy that it even happened once :!:    I still need to figure out how to get her to extend her naps on her own.  I give her the binky after 45 minutes to extend them and I have to do it for every single nap.  She's dependant on that "rebinking" but I know even that won't last forever.  Just had to share some success, thanks for reading.  :D

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
EASY worked for once!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 04:24:15 am »
Congrats!!!  :D
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom