Author Topic: Lo 11 wks old, stopped wanting bottle every four hours, she  (Read 1046 times)

Offline larz

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Lo 11 wks old, stopped wanting bottle every four hours, she
« on: November 15, 2005, 11:22:52 am »
will go six hours without bottle. I have tried getting her to take it as Im worried that this will put her routine out and she will wake in the middle of the night for feeds? She usually wake at either 4 or 6am in the morning for her first feed, and Im worried she will revert to waking up more. What should I do, should I just feed her when she is hungry? How will this alter her routine? As in she used to EAS,, so now she is ASEAS,, so to speak, it sort of changes the routine?
Please help, I dont want to get her out of her good habbits as she has been on EASY since day one..
Any advice would be great
Thanks Lara
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline princessshell01

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Lo 11 wks old, stopped wanting bottle every four hours, she
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 12:09:32 pm »
Hi, my lo is 11 weeks old and has just done the same as your bub. She was on a perfect routine until a few days ago and has just stopped drinking every 3 hours. When I try and give him a bottle he will refuse to drink. After the second day I just gave up and now am just giving him a bottle whenever he cries for one which is like every 4 to 5 hours for the last few days. There is nothing I can do to make him drink. His last bottle is at 7.30pm but he does go all night without one and usually wants one about 6.30am so I am lucky that way but he is not getting enough during the day. I even tried to give him the dreamfeed bottle at 11pm but he refused that one as well. We are onto day 5 of doing this so hopefully he will turn himself around again and want a feed every 3 hours. His schedule is out as well - AESAE. Very strange. I hope you get some good advice or a reason for it but at least you are not alone. - Michelle