Author Topic: Poo's throwing a wrench in EASY  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Aiden and Marlo's Mama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 10
Poo's throwing a wrench in EASY
« on: November 17, 2005, 03:32:48 am »
Alright, I've got the idea/system figured out and little Marlo is basically on EASY just fine - UNLESS she wakes up because she has to poo OR if sometimes she gets the hiccups after a feed and the girl DOES NOT settle when she has the hiccups and her big bro doesn't help too much either so sometimes she misses a sleep and goes right to the next feed, like EAES.

Anyway I guess I'm just looking for tips on how to get her to settle back to sleep after I have to change her diaper (she's a bit explosive  :lol: ) or get rid of the freaking hiccups so she'll go to sleep - or do they make little tiny earplugs so her brother doesn't startle her??  :?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lori

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
Poo's throwing a wrench in EASY
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 17:01:41 pm »
Hey Lori,
At this age if you want to start with strictly EASY and BW then I would do pat/shh or whatever else works to sooth her and put her down awake but almost asleep.  Otherwise, you can rock/etc. and work on those props when she gets older  :D   

As far as Aiden goes, as long as he wasn't being obnoxiously loud (kids? loud?? :lol: ) I would probably let him be for the most part so that Marlo can get used to the noise.  Remember...it was NOISY when she was in your tummy  :D

Not sure about the hiccups....

HTH some  :D
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom