Author Topic: I´m desperate on feeding time.  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Mom2X&F&V

• Love 2B a mommy
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • They are huge now!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 15:16:56 pm »
Hi... wish I could tell you good news... Yes we went to the doctor, he switch her milk to a lactose free one which she hates even more so now she doesn´t even eat 1 oz. cause she closes her mouth absolutely. He told me just to try it for 5 days. He sent her chicken and yogurt and swiss cheese, bread and cookies, beans and rice, turkey ham and cheese and formula made jell-o with fruit  flavor(which I have to cook now...). This is to put her proteins up and now she is 6 months. He send me blood tests, urine test and poo tests. So now we need to wait til wednesday for results. If this continues, and her results seems ok he is sending the Bario test for the disfagia or reflux issue. So we need to wait. I am mixing her milk with everything possible, but she barely opens her mouth with joy even for solids. So... what cheers me up is that she is happy all day long, sleeping the whole night and her naps, strong, playful  and healthy. She is almost 17 pounds and is very tall for her age. So she is healthy, but something about food is making her dislike it... I´ll keep you informed as long as I know. Thanks again and every day I am praying to find an answer soon.  I really appreciate your concern.
Send kisses to both and a huge thanks.