Author Topic: Yogurt  (Read 1092 times)

Offline cwolff

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 8
Yogurt
« on: November 27, 2005, 04:01:24 am »
My Dd had a bout of diarrhea a couple months ago and the doctor said it was a virus.  However, the doc said it could trigger a milk intolerance and so we switched her to soy.  She's been fine on soy, and I don't know if she really had a milk reaction.  But we started her on yogurt today, whole, plain, organic.  I'm just curious what reactions if any I should look for?  She has eczema, so that might flare.  And I know about looking for diarrhea, but are there more subtle signs out there?  LIke gas, tummy aches, etc.?

stasztk

Yogurt
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 17:31:20 pm »
I was told by a doctor that all of those symtoms are what you should watch for. Have you seen anything yet? Tristan had several allergies and has gotton over most of them. How long have you been away from the milk products? I have heard that it is safer to start with things like yogurt.

Offline cwolff

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 8
Yogurt
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 03:10:35 am »
No, nothing unusual, and it's been almost a week so I think we're good.  She's been off milk formula for about 2 months.  I actually think that the sweet potatoes are giving her tummy troubles.  Though she isn't allergic to them.