Author Topic: My LO wont take last bottle before bed!!  (Read 929 times)

Offline rebecca-isabella mum

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
My LO wont take last bottle before bed!!
« on: November 27, 2005, 18:17:58 pm »
Hi all,

My DD is 6mths old (just) and has started to refuse to take her last bottle before bedtime. She will have about 3-4oz then will not take anymore. This causes her to wake for a feed during the night though which is know becoming a problem.
 I have tried not to feed her then but she will not go back to sleep til she has been fed. i have also tried to reduce the amount of milk during the night to 4oz but if she is still hungry she will wake for more.

DD will usually wake between 1.30 and 3.30am she will take 6oz then go back to sleep until 6.30 - 7.00am. I now that she is hungry because she goes straight back to sleep once she has had enough to eat so i know that it isnt anything else that is waking her.

If i put her on the second stage milk will it make any difference or will it cause tummy trouble therefore more night wakes??  :?

Please help!!!!
Rebeccaxx

Mummy to Isabella Grace 22.05.05
Very very spirited/textbook

Offline Susie-Q

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 20:06:49 pm »
Same exact problem here.  I keep thinking that if Jack would just drink the whole bottle before bed, he would last longer.  But he stops between 3-4 ounces.  It's like he's too tired or he can't be bothered or I don't know what his problem is.  I've tried giving him his dinner super early so there's a bigger time span between dinner and the bottle.  So then maybe he'll drink 5 ounces, big deal.   I don't know how to solve this little problem ....