Author Topic: 16mth PU/PD????  (Read 891 times)

Offline bbpmom

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: November 28, 2005, 14:33:13 pm »
Help.  My 16mth is driving me crazy!  For the past few weeks she has been waking up once a night.  The time varies every night, sometimes at 2:30 or 3 or 4...nothing consisitent.  I go in to her room and once I pick her up she plays with my hair for a few minutes and goes back to sleep.  On a bad night she has been know to stay awake for an hour to and hour and 1/2.  At first I thought it was her molars (she got her two top molars in the same week about 3 weeks ago, and her bottom molars started coming in last week and are almost in).  But now I am not so sure it is her teeth.  Has anyone tried PU/PD for a toddler and if so can you please explain how? 
One more thing.  She was in the habit of falling a sleep while holding my hand (bad, I know) but I have weened her from that.  Now she falls a sleep playing with her own hair and doesn't need my hand there.  I just don't know what I should do.....
Maura
Brooke Brigitta's Mom
25 July 2004

Offline Ami ~ 3 girls' mom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 70
16mth PU/PD????
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 15:33:15 pm »
There's a thread in this forum about doing walk in/walk out with a toddler who's too heavy for pu/pd.  May be what you need.